A host of activities, some serious and some more light-hearted, are always run during Climate Week NE. Despite arrangements needing to reflect the current situation, there will be lots going on for adults and young people both outside and online. The full brochure is available at-
Wildlife gardening, the future of hydrogen, yoga for kids, online craft sessions, energy saving workshops, forestry in Scotland and much, much more- take your pick! Lots of different things to relieve what we all hope will be the last weeks of lockdown.
To help move with a changing world, Udny Climate Action has received a small amount of funding to-
- organise and run online ‘climate cafes’ and publicise these to groups and individuals in the Parish.
- develop a more comprehensive engagement and communications strategy.
To deliver these initiatives, UCA is looking to recruit a person, on a freelance basis, who is able to demonstrate that he/she –
- can engage effectively with community groups and individuals.
- has wide experience in the use of various communication and marketing systems, particularly online and social media platforms.
- can develop material and online presentations.
- has organisational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time.
The contract will involve working on a flexible basis for 80 hours between April and August 2021.
The contract will be on a freelance basis and payment will be £17p.h.
Closing date: 15th March 2021
For details of how to apply or to discuss informally please contact George Allan- firstname.lastname@example.org (01651 842402)
We are developing an action plan for the next five years. It is essential that the priorities in this reflect the views of people in the Parish.
Please complete the Survey Monkey below to let us know what you think we should take forward.