To help move with a changing world, Udny Climate Action has received a small amount of funding to-
- organise and run online ‘climate cafes’ and publicise these to groups and individuals in the Parish.
- develop a more comprehensive engagement and communications strategy.
To deliver these initiatives, UCA is looking to recruit a person, on a freelance basis, who is able to demonstrate that he/she –
- can engage effectively with community groups and individuals.
- has wide experience in the use of various communication and marketing systems, particularly online and social media platforms.
- can develop material and online presentations.
- has organisational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time.
The contract will involve working on a flexible basis for 80 hours between April and August 2021.
The contract will be on a freelance basis and payment will be £17p.h.
Closing date: 15th March 2021
For details of how to apply or to discuss informally please contact George Allan- firstname.lastname@example.org (01651 842402)