We just can’t wait to welcome all our little witches and ghosts to a week long Spooky Arty fun programme. We are almost entirely booked and can only offer a few lucky spooks the chance to join in the spooky fun.
We are at:
- Bridge of Don (Mains of Scotstown Inn)- Monday 14th- 11:30am
- Oldmeldrum (Town Hall)- Tuesday 15th-11am
- Ellon (Castlepark Community Hall) – Tuesday 15th 1:30pm
- Kintore (Church Hall, Castlehill)- Wednesday 16th 10:30am & 12noon
- Pitmedden (Village Hall)- Thursday 17th 11am
Each session is approx one hour of spooky creative exploration and will include bucket loads of paint and spiders! Tickets are £5 each, and spaces must be booked and paid in advance. There is very limited availability left-please ask